Monday, January 13, 2014

Modified Media Fast- Day 13

This morning I tried in vain to sleep in. The kids refused to let me. Finally I had to get up to stop their childish squabbles. I got the kids started with the independent portions of school while I cleaned. My house is a science experiment; I skip a few days of maintenance and it tries to prove the second law of thermodynamics. I felt like crawling back in bed.


I read a bunch of books to Sabrina. Right now the kids and I are working our way through the age appropriate Caldecott Award and Geisel Award books. Alex is also working his way through age appropriate Newberry Award books.

I pretty much spent the day cleaning, reading, parenting, and preparing homeschool lessons.



Frank surprised the kids with candy- brought back memories of Dad doing that same thing. Frank and Sabrina invited a few more neighbors to our party.

Marie-Anne

No comments: