Monday, January 20, 2014

Modified Media Fast- Day 20

I spent most of the morning and into the afternoon reading Little Lord Fauntleroy. It is a very good book that I'd never read before. The main character is a little too perfect, but other than that I like it.


We went hiking at Whitney Mesa Recreation Area. We hiked a different part than last time. It was fun, but because of the terrain the trails didn't really connect and just seemed to be dead ends. The kids wanted to leave the hiking area and go to the nearby play ground.


We stopped at Stephanie Lynn Craig Park for a little while. The kids got to play and burn some energy.
 
 
Frank got to witness to someone.


When Frank left for a men's discipleship class he dropped the kids and me off at the store. We stopped at several stores in the shopping center. Then we walked home.
 
 
I thought Sabrina looked adorable in this sweater dress. She grumpily declared, "I look like a knight!" I guess it does sort of look like a tunic. Needless to say, we didn't get it.
 
Frank beat us home and came looking for us when we were almost home.
 
Marie-Anne

No comments: