Thursday, January 9, 2014

Modified Media Fast- Day 9

During the day the kids did school then I read a bunch of books to Sabrina. Alex also rode his bike.


 



After Frank got home we went to Whitney Mesa Park. The kids got to bring their bikes and play on the play ground. We enjoyed ourselves, but it was chilly so we didn't stay too long.

After supper we each did our own thing. Well, I tried to do my own thing, but the Shadow wouldn't let me. I really wanted to tell the Shadow to go away, but I prayed instead and read another Bible story. Right after that we had game night.


Our first game was Don't Rock the Boat.


Next up was the Berenstain Bears Learn to Share Game.

Now Frank has kid duty for the rest of the night.  I have locked myself in my room where I am going to exercise, pray, and read.

Marie-Anne


No comments: