Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Modified Media Fast- Day 7

Today I had a bit of trouble keeping the kids focused on school. I even let them watch one episode of Magic School Bus; one episode and only once. They got motivated again when I said we could go around the neighborhood together.



The kids rode their bikes and I walked through the entire neighborhood. Alex introduced me to Liz. I expected her to be a kid, but she's a delightful little old lady who reminds me very much of my Nana. I am very glad that Alex made friends with her and introduced me to her as well. I look forward to getting to know her.

Frank had some errands to run so we went too. We stopped at a music store- Sabrina wants to play an instrument too. We were going to get her a recorder, but they didn't have any in stock. We also made a brief stop at the library.


All of us spent some time reading today. Sabrina is just starting to learn, but she loves to look at pictures and make up her own story.



Together, we worked on making the invitations to the neighborhood party we are having next week. It will be a great way to get to know some of our neighbors. Hopefully, we'll find some girls Sabrina can play with.

Marie-Anne




No comments: