Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Modified Media Fast- Day 15



Alex bumped his eye and got a small cut on his lower eyelid. I gave him some pain reliever and a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a wash cloth to stop the swelling. He's such a boy- he wants a black eye. I'm afraid the peas might have stopped that- at least the swelling's gone down.

 
I spent an hour or more cleaning Sabrina's room. We are having a party here in two days. I don't really know anybody who is coming- I don't want the kids' things damaged. Sabrina has also been helping herself to things that were stored in the garage; no wonder her room was such a mess. I am only planning on leaving out stuffed animals, play kitchen stuff, and maybe My Little Ponies.

 
Next up was Alex's room. It needed work, but he was much better at helping, and besides his Legos have already been removed. It didn't take too long to get his room ready.

My wonderful husband helped finish cleaning Alex's room. Then he watched the kids while I took a nap. Frank also made dinner! (I have an awesome husband!)

Sabrina fell asleep during church. She woke up, but was drowsy. We had our family Bible time almost as soon as we got home so she could go to bed early.

 
Alex and I spent a few minutes looking at one of his Lego books. Maybe it's because he's grounded, but he's been wanting to spend more time with me lately. I'll take it, whatever his reason!

Marie-Anne

No comments: