Saturday, January 18, 2014

Modified Media Fast- Day 18

Frank took the kids to their classes. I stayed home. I planned to read, but I only read a few pages then took some cold meds and went back to sleep.


Our neighbor is giving us a dog. She dropped Chloe off right before Frank left for outreach. I wasn't sure how Mr. Cow would react, but he is cautious and curious. He hasn't hissed or anything and he follows Chloe around the house checking her out. The kids are super excited. We spent most of the day getting to know Chloe. The only time Mr. Cow scratched her was when she went for his food.
 
 
Alex, Sabrina, and Chloe spent some time playing in the back yard.

I feel like I live in a comedy skit. As Alex was getting the fruit tray from the fridge he dumped it all over the floor. He picked it up and tossed the container on the over flowing trash can. While Alex was still cleaning up the floor, Sabrina bumped the trash can and dumped the fruit again. While Alex was getting the trash bag out to take out the trash I saw it was about to dump again. Before I could finish my sentence the fruit spilled for the third time. It is almost funny now, but at the time it was just annoying.


The kids played games tonight. They played really well together. I am so glad that they are much better about entertaining themselves than when we started this month.
 
 
The kids also spent some time enjoying some library books.
 
Marie-Anne

No comments: