Thursday, January 23, 2014

Modified Media Fast- Day 22

I have to admit the modified media fast was difficult yesterday. I had finished the book I had been reading and didn't really feel like starting another one just yet. The house was clean. The kids were doing school. I was bored. I wanted to just relax and surf the net. I probably was on the computer for over the self imposed 30 minute limit, though not all at once. Finally I settled down with another book.


When Frank got home we went for a walk in our neighborhood. We didn't get far. We both ended up talking to neighbors who live just a few doors down. While we enjoyed our talks, we certainly can't call that a walk.

 
We had church last night. I was supposed to have nursery, but there was only one child so I didn't have to do it.

 
After service Sabrina and I often refill the small fridge with bottle waters. I started having her help because it is a simple thing she can do to help others. Now she normally reminds me.

 
After church Sabrina worked on learning to read with Frank.
 
Marie-Anne


No comments: