Sunday, December 11, 2016

Ladies Christmas Fellowship


I was invited to a Ladies Christmas Fellowship at our mother church. It was a lot of fun. We had dinner, played some silly games, had a lip syncing contest, and had an ornament exchange. We each left with loads of prizes.


The games I participated in were the gift bag relay, (potato sack) in which we won!


I also participated in a game similar to musical chairs, but we were walking around gift wrap with a partner and when the music stopped we had to fold it in half. We got a little dizzy with that one.


This is the ornament I gave. For the ornament exchange we all sat in a circle holding our gift. One lady read a story and every time she said right we passed the gift to the right and when she said left we passed it to the left. It was so funny.

During the raffle, in which everyone got something, one lady kept saying we should give acceptance speeches. So when my name was called I proclaimed, "I just want to thank my family, my friends, my country, my church, and my God!" Then I raised the gift above my head like a trophy.

Marie-Anne

No comments: