Saturday, December 26, 2015

Game Time

We played various games throughout the day, today.


Frank and I played Niya, which is a two- player game I got for Christmas. It is a matching game with the goal of getting four in a row or in a 2x2 square. Each tile has two features and players choose a tile with one of the features of the last tile played to replace with a token. I also played this game with the kids.


Alex wanted to play Catan Board Game. I have not played this game in so long I could not remember how to play. I will need to read the rules before I play again. I got skunked by both guys.


While the kids were otherwise occupied, Frank and I played the original Ticket to Ride.


The kids and I played Monopoly Junior. (Frank was busy preparing for tomorrow's services.)


I played multiple games of Gobblet Gobblers with both kids.


I also played Connect 4 & More with them multiple times.

Marie-Anne

No comments: