Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve- Stockings


We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and I hope you did too! We watched a DVD a neighbor gave us about the true story of St. Nicholas, gave the kids their stockings, baked cookies, played the games they got, and really enjoyed spending time together.



I had filled the stockings months ago, in fact some of the stuff they got was from the day after Christmas sales. I couldn't even remember what was in them. Thankfully they were pleased with everything they got.



The kids wanted Frank and me to open the gifts they got us. We compromised with Frank opening the gift Alex got him and me opening the gift Sabrina got me. You can't tell from the picture, but Alex got Frank a miniature to go with a game they play. Sabrina was more excited than I was while I opened her gift to me; a beautiful notebook.

The rest of the gifts will wait until tomorrow morning.

Marie-Anne

No comments: