Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day- Gifts


We are having a very Merry Christmas and I hope you are too.


Sabrina was quite excited about her gifts especially her doll. She got a doll, doll clothes, Barbies, games, money (that she plans on adding it to what she saved for a Lego set), 96 pack of crayons, candy,  jewelry,  a Lego Elsa's Castle set, a porcelain doll, went out to eat, an acting class, and we will do something like laser tag with some money we got.


Alex was quite pleased with his Kreo Transformer sets. He got three Kreo Transformer sets, games, money, a sketch pad, audiobooks, candy, went out to eat, an acting class, and we will do something like laser tag with some money we got.


I got a beautiful notebook, a scented candle, games, a mixer (that I asked for), and a side table. I too am quite pleased with my gifts.


Frank got a DVD, Nerf sword, games, and a drawing. He was happy with his gifts as well.

For now the kids are playing with their new toys and Frank and I are about to start cooking for today's feast.

Marie-Anne

No comments: