Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Games


Sabrina got a Gobblet Gobblers game for Christmas. She absolutely loves this game, which is a twist on tic-tac-toe. It has the same set up as tic-tac-toe, but the bigger gobblers can swallow up the smaller ones. I have no clue how many times she has played this game in the last day.


Alex got a U-Build Sorry game. I was half listening to the conversation so I didn't read the instruction and we played how Alex explained. I will be able to give a review after I actually read the instructions for myself.


Although it wasn't a Christmas gift, I did take advantage of Christmas sales and a coupon to get Ticket to Ride Europe half off. It does play a bit differently than the regular Ticket to Ride. It has tunnels, ferries, and railroad stations added into the mix. I did like it, but I am not familiar with the geography, although I will be if I keep playing this game. It was fun, and will be more so after I get familiar with the location of the various cities.

Marie-Anne

No comments: