Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Twitch

I have never gotten a diagnosis on the twitch. Thank God, for the most part it’s gone though it still happens from time to time. It’s not the all day every day occurrence it once was. Sometimes I even go months without it now. For those of you who don’t know, when I was 22 the twitch started in my right leg only at night. Originally we thought it was restless leg. Then one day it was continuously twitching during the day. After months of this sometimes for a few minutes sometimes all day it progressed to the other leg, arms, hands, feet, and head. Now it can be any combination of these at any time.

Unfortunately it has come back since I’ve been pregnant, though not as severe as before. If it continues I’ll get it documented. I really do not want to go through all of that again, so for the most part I ignore it and hope no one notices.

Marie-Anne

No comments: