Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lied Discovery Children’s Museum

Today we used Bank of America’s Museums on Us program to go to the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum. We’ve been here before. The kids had a great time. Frank and I enjoyed ourselves too. Alex was all over the place I let Frank keep up with him while I let Sabrina have fun in the baby section.





One thing I didn’t like was at the craft center they had me make Alex’s craft so that made it my craft, didn’t it? All he got to do was pick out the leaves and what color glitter I used. Upstairs is another craft section for ages 6 and up, but Alex has always been able to use it before. Today although no other kids were in there we were told Alex is too young. Is there an age limit on learning? After we got home I e-mailed them about it. We did pay the same amount for him as the older kids. Other than that we had a good time.

Marie-Anne

No comments: