Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Homeschool Firsts

In homeschool we had several firsts today. This morning, on his own, Alex pointed out several states on the map so later I printed off a blank map and had him find and color seven states. I found a website with some really nice worksheets. I printed several picture Sudoku puzzles and several measuring with a ruler worksheets. Alex did his first Sudoku puzzle today and he got it right the first time! Alex also did one of the measuring worksheets and got it right the first time.

http://www.education.com/worksheets/


Marie-Anne

2 comments:

Elexa said...

There's a way to make links "hot" (so you can click them). If you click on the world icon above the box you type in, you can insert one in there. :-)

Frizz said...

Thanks Elexa! I knew there was a way to do it, but I didn't know how. You educated me.

Marie-Anne