Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Story time update

We have been going to the library’s story time every week since January 14. I am happy to report that Alex has not been jumping over the other kids! He is still one of the most hyper kids in there, but I don’t mind him running, jumping, and falling to the floor (his version of dancing) during the songs as long as he doesn’t hurt anybody and he stays in the area the kids are supposed to be in.

Sabrina also loves story time. If I’m not fast enough in getting her out of the stroller and into my lap where she can watch the other kids she will throw a fit. A couple of weeks ago she started crying so I made a bottle as fast as I could, but she didn’t want it, she wanted to see. As soon as I picked her up she was happy and she refused the bottle.

Marie-Anne

No comments: