Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Making Friends

Today I went to the park with Maxine and her grandkids, (the ones near Alex’s age). Those boys were so excited! I brought bubbles and a ball. Thankfully it was a three pack of bubbles since there were three boys. I also bought a big bubble wand that they took turns with. Sabrina didn’t seem to like the baby swing, but she liked it when we held her on the big swing. Maxine and I work together in Children’s church, but this was the first time we got to go somewhere just to spend time together.

While we were there a lady came with her two boys and her puppy. The puppy fascinated Sabrina. At first the five boys had a problem with sharing, especially Alex. Once we convinced them it would be more fun to share they all had a blast! Maxine and I got to talking to the lady, Crystal, and had a good time too.

I brought a camera and took lots of pictures. Before we left I took several of the 5 boys together on the steps of the slide. (It was hard to get 5 boys 5 and under to stand still and look at the camera at the same time!) I exchanged phone numbers with Crystal and we plan to meet at the park again.

Marie-Anne

No comments: