Saturday, June 2, 2018

P.E.


We decided to put the Board Game class on hold and replace it with P.E.


At first I wondered how I could do homeschool P.E. Then I thought back to my public school P.E. classes. One coach had us play volleyball every day, but didn't help those who needed it become better. Another coach had the girls sit in the bleachers while the boys played basketball every day- I got great at Rummy. And yet another coach had us doing the Sweating to the Oldies videos, which I enjoyed. I got credit under all three coaches.


I plan to have Alex do a combination of  HASfit videos, bike rides, hikes, Bocce Ball, archery, shooting, roller skating, rec center classes... He will also learn the rules and safety involved in the various activities.


Of course, I don't need to schedule the exercise part of P.E. for Sabrina. She does it naturally.

Marie-Anne

No comments: