Thursday, February 10, 2011

Marie's Birthday!

Today is the lovely One's birthday. I was going to get her a corvette with a vinyl convertible top but that seems too gawdy. I was thinking about a shopping spree for a thousand dollars, but money isn't that important... Trip to the Bahamas? Nah, who wants sunburn? I guess she'll have to settle on me and the kids to just trying to make it a special day for her. She is worth it.

Proverbs 31:10-12 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

2 comments:

Frizz said...

I like this post! You are a wonderful lady. I just happen to be the expert on the matter.

Anonymous said...

I hope your birthday is wonderful today Sis! :) May God bless you richly!!