Friday, February 18, 2011

Homeschool Group’s Valentine’s Day Party

We met the homeschool group at Acacia Park for a potluck and Valentine’s Day Party. Sabrina kept giving the hearts she decorated to the same people. Alex was super excited as he passed the cards he chose (Star Wars, of course). Both kids got bags of Valentines and candy.

I am so glad that Alex made some new friends. He spent almost the whole time with them. I didn’t get to spend as much time as I wanted with the other moms because I had to chase Sabrina around, but I did get to meet and talk with several of them.



Sabrina loved walking across these stepping stones.



Alex looking for someone else to give a Valentine to.



Sabrina the fearless mountain climber. (It was so windy that I had to put a pair of Alex's pants on Sabrina. Next time I'll make sure I have some tights with us.)



If you look close you can tell Alex has already been enjoying his candy.

Marie-Anne

No comments: