Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine Art



For the little hearts I traced hearts onto thin cardboard with a black sharpie. Then Alex used Crayola Washable Watercolors to paint them. (I like these the best.)



I drew the big heart with the black sharpie. Alex tore tissue paper and glued it onto the heart. After a while he seemed to get bored and filled in the rest of the spaces with colored pencil.



Alex wanted to do more little hearts using oil Pastels.



Little Sister didn’t want to be left out so I gave her a couple of hearts and colored pencils, washable markers, and crayons. (I plan on giving it to her several more times until it’s more filled in. I may even let her put stickers on it.)



Marie-Anne

3 comments:

jennwa said...

Those hearts are beautiful!!!

Rebecca said...

I really like the look of all those hearts no that door! Very cute.

Frizz said...

Thank you. The kids both really enjoyed making them too.

Marie-Anne