Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lake Mead with Kelly



Today the kids and I went with my friend Kelly to Lake Mead. We haven’t been there in a long time and it was her first time being there since she was a kid. I love Lake Mead! Of course I got the year’s pass.

We drove by the coyotes, but only saw one in the distance. Then we went to the other picnic area for lunch. Kelly kept saying how peaceful it was and how beautiful it is. Time flew by.



After eating we drove to the water and waded. It was Sabrina’s first time wading and she loved the water. Both kids played in the mud, which kinda surprised me since Alex doesn’t like to get his hands dirty, (or maybe it’s just glue and paint he doesn’t like.) Sabrina kept running into the water every chance she got. Both kids were soaked.

We all had a wonderful time. The only problem is I think we left Alex’s shoes. Hopefully they are somewhere in the trunk, but I didn’t see them. Kelly wants to go again next week when she has her step-daughter.

Marie-Anne

No comments: