Sunday, February 7, 2010

thank you Mom and Dad

My in-laws sent me gift cards for our choice of three restaurants and Borders. The restaurant gift cards were for our anniversary and Borders was for my b-day. Thank you Mom and Dad, we greatly appreciate you!

We went to eat at Red Lobster. It was great! We hadn’t been there for a very long time. The meal was delicious and the kids were well behaved. After we ate I let Alex take my digital camera and take pictures of the fish decorations that he liked. (We will attempt to make one.) I was surprised that every picture he took turned out perfect. He did a wonderful job.

As we were leaving Alex and Sabrina stopped to watch the lobsters and one of the ladies who worked there scooped out a lobster for Alex and Sabrina to touch! Nobody has ever done that. Alex has me stop by the lobster tank at Wal-Mart almost every time we go and now he got to touch one.

After lunch we went to Borders where I got some great stuff almost all on clearance! I got books, a game, mad libs, hair stuff, and several kits. My favorites were the nature explorer and charcoal sketching kits. I look forward to using them. Alex is excited about the nature kit too, but the charcoal kit is all mine.

Again thank you Mom and Dad.

Marie-Anne

No comments: