Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sea Quest


I used some birthday money I got to help pay for a family membership to Sea Quest. We went as a family on a Saturday. It was very fun. The kids were excited to share their favorite parts with their Papa.



I really like the hands on approach of this aquarium and that the workers are helpful and answer questions.




The workers also show the kids and grown-ups too, I suppose, the correct way to handle the animals gently.




It is so fun when the rays come up and let you pet them. One of them even purposely splashed me! It is real exciting when the sharks come up and let us touch them, because they aren't as outgoing as the rays.



We love going into the Parakeets cage and having them land on us. They are so cute and friendly.

Marie-Anne

No comments: