Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Update

It has been way too long since the last post. I just kinda lost interest in the blog, but since several people have asked about it I'm back.

The media fast taught us several things. Frank has scaled back his computer games, even though his playing was never extensive. He has also set up even more rigid criteria for games he plays.

I have scaled back on the amount of time I spend on the computer and truthfully I have gotten bored with some of my favorite blogs. These are blogs that have gotten really popular and, it seems to me, have become little more than advertisements for all the free stuff they get for reviews. I have been reading a lot more.

Alex doesn't ask to use the computer nearly as much as he used to. He has been spending more time with his toys or riding his bike.

Sabrina has learned to entertain herself. She doesn't constantly need attention or a DVD. She has also been playing in the back yard more and building club houses out of blankets nearly every day.

Each of us sometimes lapse into our former habits, but now we catch ourselves. Well, the parents catch Sabrina- she loves watching DVDs.

Marie-Anne

No comments: