Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter


The kids were very excited about Easter. They each got some toys and Christian DVDs in their baskets. We also had a small egg hunt in our house before church. The eggs were filled with small toys that I knew they would like and some had money.




They also got new church clothes- aren't they adorable!?!


I still teach the younger kids' Sunday School class. I got a stuffed animal and a copy of the Beginner's Bible- The Very First Easter for all of the younger kids, not just those in my class. We had so many visitors with little kids that I ran out.



Following the evening service, we had a potluck and the kids had an egg hunt. They had a lot of fun.

In the weeks leading up to Easter we read lots of Children's Bible Stories about Easter and watched a few kids' Christian Easter movies. We watched The Passion of the Christ on Good Friday. We also got to take part in the Lord's Supper during the morning service. I am trying to work out ways to keep Easter fun for kids, but also meaningful as a Christian family.

Marie-Anne

No comments: