Friday, December 20, 2013

Mission Hills Park


The kids and I went to Mission Hills Park today after grocery shopping. We all needed to burn some energy. We had a whole lot of fun.


I used Sabrina's smiling flower as I chased Alex. I told him not to let the smile fool him; it is a sinister flower. He really enjoyed me playing with him, (he's been a bit lonely since we moved).


Of course I played with Sabrina as well. Unfortunately, she decided to disobey me and try to slide down the very high railing with concrete steps- so she spent part of the time in time-out. Thankfully I was close enough to intervene before she hurt herself.


Looking at this picture makes me realize just how fast my boy is growing up. Somehow, he looks older in some of the recent pictures. I'd better enjoy playing with him while he still wants to just play and have fun.

Marie-Anne






No comments: