Saturday, December 14, 2013

Look before you throw


Last night Alex had Mr. Cow in his loft bed. He got tired of having the cat up there and threw him to the floor, or that was his plan. However, he didn't look where he was dropping the cat. Sabrina was directly below and the surprised cat landed on the surprised girl's face. His claws barely missed her eye. Then chaos erupted. Sabrina started screaming then met me halfway with a bloody face. The cat streaked past me to the refuge under my bed. Alex was right behind her saying, "I'm sorry," over and over. While I doctored Sabrina, Frank took Alex aside to find out what happened.

She has several smaller scratches that didn't show up in the picture and this morning I noticed a cut on her shoulder that was completely overlooked.

Marie-Anne

No comments: