Saturday, September 3, 2011

Why Target is awesome

After the Not Back to School Party I took the kids to a Target near Frank's work. We each got an Icee, (Sabrina's first time having a whole one). Alex dropped his and as I was telling the cashier a worker showed up with a mop. Impressive.

While we were looking at toys Sabrina said, “It hurts. My body hurts.” When I asked her where she pointed to her throat and stomach. When we got to the front of the store she threw up. I tried to make my way to the bathroom when she threw up again even more. It was on her clothes, my clothes, the box of diapers and the floor.
A lady who I'm assuming is the manager was there immediately with a bag and giving other employees instructions. She kept Sabrina calm and handed me paper towels. She even asked if I needed to step away. Then she instructed another employee to get Sabrina a dress and me a shirt from the clearance rack. She walked with us to the bathroom and continued to help. I offered to pay for the clothes, but they gave them to us for free.

The response and customer service were outstanding. I will gladly switch to this store.

(After throwing up Sabrina was fine, she even twirled to show off her princess dress. She won't be getting a whole Icee again for a long, long time.)

Marie-Anne

No comments: