Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Good Shepherd

Our Sunday School class on the Good Shepherd worked out really well. It could also be used for the Lost Sheep. For our game I hid a sheep puppet in the room while the kids had eyes closed and heads down. Since our room is small I made a lot of noise all over the room. After I hid it a few times the kid who found it got to hide it. We had ages 3-10 so every few times I had the older kids let the younger ones find the sheep.

I found a coloring page of a sheep without a lot of detail. I copied and pasted it to a word document so I could have two to a page with the memory verse on the back. The kids were very creative with washable markers. They all created masterpieces then covered it up with cotton balls.

We only have Sunday School on Sunday mornings, but I had left the supplies out and that night the same kids made the craft again on their own.

Marie-Anne

No comments: