Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Peter Piper Pizza

My parents sent money to take Alex to Peter Piper Pizza. At first I was extremely disappointed because it seemed that most of the games were for much older kids and several machines took our tokens. Alex, however, was having a blast in a smaller version of McDonald’s tunnels and on an ice cream truck ride.

We ordered a Chicago pizza and I think that was the best pizza I’ve ever had! Frank even suggested that we get it to go in the future. Alex was too busy to eat and even told us he doesn’t like pizza- a BIG lie.

After we ate we found several games for younger kids. Alex hit the hammerhead sharks with a hammer about 3 times and he played a basketball version of skeeball. Alex had trouble rolling the ball hard enough and several times he threw it into the next lane, (I’m glad nobody was there). With lots of help Alex got 42 tickets and was able to get 8 toy soldiers, I know we could have bought a bag of about 30 at the dollar store, but he had a lot of fun.

What started out as a big disappointment turned out to be a lot of fun. Thank you Mom and Dad!

Marie-Anne

No comments: