Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Christmas Carol Play

I was thrilled to learn that the Hampstead Stage Company was performing A Christmas Carol at the library today! They are amazing, if you ever get the chance to see any of the Hampstead Stage Company's plays I encourage you to go.


When we went to see the play we certainly didn't expect to actually be in it! Alex and I were both chosen as volunteers. My part was very small, in part, because Sabrina and Keenan tried to follow me on stage and they freaked out when I went out of sight.



Alex didn't even want to go to the play, but he is happy he went now! He was thrilled to be in the play.


After the play the kids got to pose with the actors. It is amazing that the whole play was performed by two actors and a couple of volunteers.

Marie-Anne



No comments: