Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Welcome Back Friends- at Alexander Park

I'm so super excited that Tamie, Jacob, and Robert moved back! I told the kids that we were meeting friends at McDonalds then going to the park with them, but I didn't tell them who. When I saw them in the parking lot I asked Alex who it was. He stared for a long moment before replying, "I don't know. Who is that?" I leaned over and whispered, "It's Jacob." His eyes got huge and without saying a word he ran to the door. We went to Alexander Park. I haven't been there since the last time I went with Tamie. They now have a splash pad. We spent hours there. The kids had a great time and I did too. I have missed Tamie as much as Alex has missed Jacob. I'm so glad they are back! Marie-Anne (I have no idea what's going on with the format of this post. I tried to fix it several times.)

No comments: