Friday, May 29, 2009

Science Rules!

Alex got two really cool science experiment kits. He got Elmer’s Totally Funky Science and Elmer’s My First Science Lab. I got them both at Wal-Mart on clearance for $5 each. They each have 10 simple experiments. Alex loves science so these were the perfect gifts for him, thanks Dad!

I also got my young scientist a pack of 3 magnifying glasses from the dollar store. That dollar was well spent. He’s been looking at everything through them since I gave them to him. He even had his friends at Conference using them. Eventually I want to get him a microscope and a telescope. (After I typed this up I found a cheap microscope and telescope set at the thrift store that is good for a first set. That is until Alex broke the microscope.)

Marie-Anne

No comments: