Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happpy Birthday to Me!

I am not ashamed of my age- I earned 30. Today has been a wonderful day. I woke up early and just thanked God for my birthday and for my life. I am truly blessed.

I spent the day playing with Alex. We played with his castle set and we played several games: Learning to Listen Pizza Palace Game, Duck Duck 1-2-3, and Matchin’ Middles. I got B-day wishes from Mom, Dad, Mamaw, Jennifer, and Sister Davis. (Adam called me yesterday on his b-day). I got a card from my in-laws, Alva and Wayne with a Barnes and Nobles gift card.

Frank took me out to eat at LoneStar. It was a good meal and we enjoyed ourselves. I got the free b-day dessert and they sang happy b-day to me. We didn’t realize that it was kids eat free night so that was nice too. After we ate we went to Barnes and Nobles where Alex played with the train set while I spent my gift card.

After we got home I let Calgon take me away while Frank played with Alex. Then Frank put Alex to bed and we did our devotional then we played Chinese Checkers. It was a great b-day!

Marie-Anne

No comments: