Thursday, May 8, 2008

Prayer Request

Tonight we watched a documentary on Billy Graham. As I reflected on his amazing life and the awesome movement of the hand of God in his ministry, I wondered, “Why can’t God use my husband that way?” I prayed for Frank as I never had before. I asked God to share His vision for Las Vegas with us so that we could make it our vision too. Picture the millions of souls in this city being saved. Picture the broken hearts being mended. Picture what God can do if only we stop limiting Him by our unbelief and our disobedience to His perfect will! Imagine sin city becoming a city of God. Pray that we will allow God’s vision to become our vision. Pray that we storm the very gates of hell. Pray that God uses us to set the captives in this city free. Pray that God touches hearts to help us. Pray that we lift Jesus up so that all men will be drawn to Him.

Marie-Anne

No comments: