Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Utah- Classic Skate

Frank had a short business trip to Utah. The kids and I got to tag along. So, while he was at work we got to play. We went to Classic Skate, which has roller skating, scooters, laser tag, an arcade, bouncy houses, and tunnels. It is a very cool place. I got the all day pass for Alex and Sabrina and I got the roller skating pass for me.







The skating rink had different colored carpet on the walls, which was perfect for silly photo ops.








We spent hours there. Sabrina spent most of her time on the bouncy houses.


Alex spent most of his time playing laser tag. There was a group of teens there for a while, so he had plenty of people to play with for a little while anyway.



We spent about an hour roller skating.


Alex and I played multiple rounds of Air Hockey. It was crazy with two pucks!



I really enjoyed spending time with Alex and Sabrina.


We returned after picking Frank up from work so he could play laser tag with Alex.

Afterwards, we went to a very nice Chinese buffet that was new to us, but will be a must on every visit from now on.

Marie-Anne


No comments: