Friday, December 6, 2019

Alex and Sabrina's Joint Birthday Party- Nerf


Alex and Sabrina chose to have a Capture the Flag Nerf theme for this year's joint birthday party. I ordered safety goggles and a whole bunch- over 1,000 knockoff Nerf darts that had good reviews. The kids brought their own Nerf guns and we brought extras.



By the end of the game Nerf darts littered the ground. So much in fact, that the little guy on the scooter, who we don't know, kept picking them up and giving them to me until I explained that we would pick them up after the game. When my kids went to the Capture the Flag event at the library, they gave out a prize for whoever picked up the most darts. I bought a very small Nerf gun as our prize, but none of the kids knew what the prize was. They did such a good job cleaning up that I only found four darts when I double checked.




Michael's little brother joined the party while we were getting ready for the pinata. He looked at all of the Nerf darts on the ground and sadly asked if he missed the Nerf battle. He was relieved when I told him we were just taking a break for the pinata and he could go first. 


Everyone had a great time and now we have the stuff to organize a Nerf Capture the Flag themed park day. 

Marie-Anne


No comments: