Sunday, February 10, 2019

Warning: Lee Rider Jeans Make Huge Mess

I recently bought two pairs of Lee Rider Jeans. I have bought this brand before with no issues, but this time was much different.



There was a tag that said to wash separately due to the dye. No problem, I've bought other jeans that said the same thing. I had to scrub out the washing machine; the white paper towel turned dark blue. I washed the jeans twice.

 
 
Not sure what this stuff that came off the jeans is, but it looked like I washed them with a roll of toilet paper. This stuff was all over the jeans, all over my washer, and all over my floor. 



The first picture is the cleaning cycle I had to run after washing the pants. Notice the water is very dark blue with that paper floating in it. Not only gross, but if I had not run a cleaning cycle my next load would have been ruined. I wiped out my washing machine a second time. Then I just ran it with just water until it came out mostly clear, about 3 more times.

The jeans looked fine after being washed twice, but this process should have been done at the factory, not my home. I will certainly wash them separately until I am sure they will not ruin other clothes. I doubt I will buy any more from this company.

Marie-Anne

No comments: