Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Jigsaw Puzzles with Nana

While my Mom was visiting I rediscovered how fun jigsaw puzzles are. My Mamaw had a card table that always had a 500 piece or 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle in progress on it. We would work on it together in the evenings sometimes. I found a box of 12 adult puzzles at the thrift store and my mom bought it for me. Later she got me more adult 100 piece puzzles, (for now I don't really have time or a place to work on more than that).


I chose to work on several of the 100 piece puzzles from the thrift store. My Mom was more adventurous and chose a 300 piece puzzle.


Long after I was done she was still hard at work. Sabrina did a 48 piece puzzle alongside her Nana.


Nana was still working on it when Alex joined her to work on a 100 piece puzzle.


Her perseverance paid off! Victory!

Marie-Anne

No comments: