Saturday, August 2, 2014

Frozen Story-time


We took Sabrina, (the other kids had to tag along) to a special Frozen story-time at Barnes and Noble. "I met Elsa and Anna! They're really real!" (I will never tell her that they bear a strong resemblance to the ladies who do story-time on Tuesdays.)

Its a good thing I had no clue there would be nearly that many people or I wouldn't have gone. There were so many people that they had to ask parents to let the kids get to the front. Once Sabrina squeezed through I couldn't even see her or anything else going on. I felt sorry for the kids who came late. Sabrina's excitement made up for the standing around for a long hour while they read a story, sang songs, colored, and stood in line for pictures.

Alex and Chrissy spent the time in the kids section looking at books. Frank ran some nearby errands and came back in time to stand in line with us.

Marie-Anne

No comments: