Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

I had forgotten today was Earth Day until someone commented on my green and brown outfit. For Earth Day we went on a nature walk at a friend’s apartment complex, (please realize we live in a desert = not much grass). Her apartment has grass, trees, and flowers. So Sabrina, Alex, Jahim (friend’s son) and I walked on the sidewalks and through the grass looking for bugs, birds, sticks, and pinecones. I pointed out the different types of trees and flowers too. We looked at the colors and counted the stepping-stones. The boys also raced each other and Alex beat up dandelions with a stick. It was great fun for a 4 and 5 year old.

I read the story of Creation and how it was God who made the Earth to Alex.

Marie-Anne

1 comment:

Grace said...

Hey sis, you should try coupons.com too. you can print coupons that you want to use, I just used one for $5 off huggies so at target I paid $4 for a pack. some store dont accept printed coupons, but my walmart and target does just ask the manager, before you shop to save yourself the trouble at the register.
-Sis Bonass