Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Getting in shape with Billy Blanks

A friend let me borrow Billy Blanks’ Taebo Amped. It is a workout and a half! Frank and I did it together and we were both sweating after only 20 minutes. I could not even come close to keeping up, but I do like Taebo and we agreed to do it together 3 nights a week. (Of course, we will buy our own copy so I can return my friend’s.)

I have lost my motivation for losing weight, but I just found it again. I also taped up a picture of me at 135 pounds and a picture of me now on the inside of the pantry door with the question, “What do you want?” That should help keep me motivated!

Marie-Anne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you Sis! I too used a picture of me at a smaller weight and put out in the open so I could see it and it motivates me.

Bev

Frizz said...

I have it sorta hidden, where I'll see it, but guests won't.

Marie-Anne