Friday, April 11, 2008

Tales of Glory toys

Today I was pleasantly surprised to find Bible toys at Wal-Mart. The Tales of Glory toys are from Focus on the Family. They were on clearance for $3 each. My mom bought Alex all except Noah’s animals. After I showed them to my husband I bought all except Noah’s animals and Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand (I bought the last one for Alex) for the church.

Tonight Alex acted out the Bible stories as I read the books that came with the toys. Then I read some of his other Bible stories and he acted them out as well. Frank and Alex are playing with the toys now. I am so very glad that we got these! Instead of being Buzz Lightyear Alex is playing with Moses and Pharaoh.

The Jesus has long hair, but He also does in most coloring books, puzzles, and books.

http://www.one2believe.com/

Marie-Anne

No comments: