Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Kumon First Steps Workbooks

My sister-in-law, Elexa gave Alex two of these wonderful workbooks for his birthday. I am so glad she did! Alex is almost done with his fourth book. He’s done Let’s Color, Let’s Sticker and Paste, More Let’s Sticker and Paste, and he’s working on Let’s Cut Paper. Since he’s almost done with it and he’s so excited about using scissors I already bought More Let’s Cut Paper. Alex asks for these workbooks. He has been more excited about each one than with any other workbook.

At the end of each workbook is a very nice certificate of achievement which I put into Alex’s scrapbook with examples from each workbook.

I also flipped through the Kumon workbooks for older kids and I will continue to use them as Alex grows. They have a lot of subjects. They are sold at book stores and at Target. Check it out at http://www.kumonbooks.com/catalog/catalog_firststeps.aspx

Marie-Anne

No comments: