Monday, February 4, 2008

Bill Nye the Science Guy

Have you ever heard of Bill Nye the Science Guy? I hadn’t until I checked out a dinosaur DVD by him. It’s geared for 4th grade and up, but Alex loves him! We checked out the one on fish and the one on lakes and ponds, Alex has watched them both three times since yesterday. He’s even chosen Bill Nye over Blue’s Clues and that’s saying a lot. My three year old is telling me about lakes and ponds! I searched online hoping to be able to buy some of the DVD’s used, but they are only sold to educators as a very expensive set. (This is yet another reason to be thankful for public libraries.) I did find some Bill Nye Science Guy books for real cheap. I’m going to order all I can and hope that the DVD’s will be made available for families soon.

Marie-Anne

No comments: