Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Alex quotes

Alex almost always sits where Frank does at the table when Frank is not here. One morning I asked him why he does that. Matter of factly he said, “Because I am a big boy. I am a sir.”

I read the story of Belshazzar to Alex for the first time. After the story I asked him why the hand wrote on the wall. “Because it didn’t write on paper.”

My husband asked Alex if his room was clean enough that if he went in he would be happy. “Yes.” They walked into the room and Alex exclaims shocked, “It’s dirty again.”

Alex loves Jay-Jay the Jet plane. He’ll say I love Jay Jay. I love Big Jake and on through all the characters. We asked Alex, do you love mommy or papa? No, not Yeeeeeeeeet. After several days of him saying this Sis. Charly (his Sunday School teacher) asked him, "who do you love?"
“I love God.” What a hypocrite!

Marie-Anne

No comments: