Saturday, October 17, 2020

Seedling Theatre- Willy Wonka- Boxes of Chocolate


 I made a box of chocolates for the Willy Wonka play, (the first play I made props for). I liked how it turned out so I instructed Sabrina on how to make a box too. 



The boxes were from a gift set and included the shredded paper. The Chocolates are Christmas ornaments that I cut off the hanger part and we painted brown. We used puffy paint for the drizzle.Once they dried, we glued them in the small cupcake liners and glued that to the box. It's simple, but looked real enough that several people thought they were real.


I made the small box of chocolates using a gift box from a dollar store, model magic, a washed out sauce container from a fast food place, puffy paint, brown paint, and glue. 




Marie-Anne


No comments: