Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Stay-at-Home Art


Sabrina has started to learn the art of Paper Quilling. She enjoys it so much that I ordered extra paper and tools for her. I also ordered, what I thought were beginner kits, but they are either too advanced or have very bad directions. 




I figured now was a good time to learn new embroidery stitches. I haven't really done it as much as I thought I would.  Sabrina said she was interested, so I ordered her thread and bobbins and got her her very own organizer. She hasn't touched it since we filled it. 



We can't deliver the Caring Cards we make, but we can still make them for when the Ronald McDonald House starts making deliveries again. Sabrina has also started writing to her pen-pals again and this time she includes envelope art. 

Marie-Anne

No comments: