Friday, April 26, 2019

Easter


Sabrina was quite pleased with her Eater basket. She got a game, specialty crayons (neon and glitter), a jump rope, chocolate, a bracelet that turns into a toy, and her favorite thing; a comic sketch book.


Alex was also quite pleased with his Easter Basket. He got a game, a book, chocolate, silly socks, and a Star Wars action figure.


Every year I buy a couple of these plastic eggs then reuse them year after year. This year I bought a grab bag of foreign coins and got a roll of quarters to fill them with. I made the kids put their coins in their coin books right after opening all the eggs. 


After church, we had friends, from our homeschool group, come over for lunch. It was very nice. Sabrina and Suzanne were on the trampoline pretty much the entire time. Alex and Aaron played with his action figures. So Frank and I got to fully enjoy spending time with Hannah and Noel.  

I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Marie-Anne


No comments: